Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"please use a #2 pencil" or "Bright Eyes"

here is song i wrote, like a going away present,
just some advice for everyone i guess. about life...

well here are the lyrics


“Please use a #2 pencil”
Or


“Bright Eyes”

Now that you’re gone, I

Still drag my feet, but carry on


Sometimes before work I, I, wonder why

But still grab my shirt, grab my tie


And we love and we lose

And we tend to choose

The wrong answers to the questions


But this is not some multiple choice

So listen to me as I soften my voice

These tests, they kill, and I tend to fail

So I look for the teacher

And like a studied up student, with a bubble sheet

My life starts to fill


So stick it to the man

Grab a girl take her hand

Her eyes so bright like the band

Show her the way; pass on your lessons learned

And, she’ll do the same when it’s her turn…



now here is my weak attempt at singing it.......and playing guitar......and whistling.....





thanks for reading everyonebody

Jordman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my vote is "Please use a #2 pencil" because I don't know Bright Eyes. You need to get that Mac so that you can start editing your music and making the big bucks! I just get worried someone might steal your amazing lyrics off the Internet!

I miss you and can't wait to hear about your amazing trip!